Monday, April 30, 2007

Integrity...

Sad, I had to pay $50 for goods that I didnt lost. Nevermind la, I do alot of evil things last time to customers; now also? Hehehe.. Take it as a form of payment to them lo. True la, everyone should be responsible for it, but I feel that those that are directly responsible should have stepped forward to bear e brunt of e payment. Of course, no one would have done it, it concerns about money itself. But it still up to e individual on how you perceive e current situation, some might think its unfair(most probably those not involve in e loss), some might think its fair(most probably those involve in e loss). One for all, all for one, total bullshit lo, most of e new staffs just do things for their own benefits, hai.. Yeah, I do respect JJ for what he have achieved, e determination he put in & for e shits he went through. But at times I feel sad on how e company management is being run, if only I'm not in e army now, I will sure do something about it.
Manpower is a neverending issue, not because of not enough people but e lack of talented staff..

Anyway, I got a replacement camera phone,K750i. Actually, I dont really need it, if not for some hidden agenda, grins~... Ya, went for some drinks at Haagen Dazs, I ordered... Diao, I forget liao, think its call blue paradise? I remember its ingredients are blue curaco, kao, I forget e rest too! I'm getting old, so I think I should turn in & sleep liao...

No comments: