Rest!~
Tired sia, after a long night of dota with e usual peeps. I went because am having half day off!~Haha... But still need to book in by 4pm later for guard duty, if not I would have rest e whole day at home. Yeah, went to watch 'Blades of glory' with beng at causeway point yesterday. Lol, really damn funny & lame show. Those who require humor therapy, I strongly recommend this show to you, you will need it! After e show, we were walking in e pasar malam, very long since e last time I went to one, gone were e games & music cd stores( pirated) ones, haha. It was boring, nothing much to see too, but I managed to get some tool equipments to be use for phone repairs & some food, my mouth was itching, hehe.. Diao, sometimes I get too 'gan cheong' easily, without thinking whether is it a hoax in e 1st place. 1st thing that came into my mind was e safety of yours lo; I think I'm getting over concerned. Nice try really, I will get back at you idiot! Anyway, I also dont know what happened after e last message, hmm, did something happen again? I hope its nothing bad :(

No comments:
Post a Comment