hai..
I was thinking why some people will change; for e worse. Cos I always thought that everyone of us has e innate ability to improve ourselves, change for e better, even if you cant change, at least dont change for e worse right? In my trade, I get to see all sort of people from all walks of life. But upon seeing those junkies, I felt sad for them. I mean, they do have a choice in e 1st place right? Why make it so hard upon themselves, until e extend that they have to sell their belongings. I encountered not once, but a few times, parents telling me that they need $ to buy milk for their child. But I wonder, whether is it really for e child or their own use? I met one again yesterday, a lady; single parent, brought her child along to buy a phone. She just lost 2 of her phones two days ago, mind you, it was those high end ones. & she kept repeating her questions, so I had to repeat too, Zzzz... Actually she is a regular customer of our company, 4 years back, I remembered she was still a fine young lady. I dont know how she ended up like this, but its really a pity to see her in this state now..
Well, back to e topic. I know la, everyone change, be it young or old, just that you either change for e better or e worse. Seems like after a business trip incident, one good friend of mine seem to fall into e 'worse' category. Why I say that? Before I went army, he was one of my best friend, though he couldnt do anything to help, he was always there to provide a listening ear. I used to remember whenever I have problems with e company & some of my r/s matters, I will just kaobei to him; especially e times at e esplanade, when e two of us will sleep overnight there( not gay la) lol.. & he is a very jovial fellow, never seem to throw temper, always peaceful with everyone & had a fucking good sense of humor. We also wanted to work together in e future, to make it big in our business, which was one/ours of my dreams. But after returning back from the trip, slowly & gradually, he changed. You see, back in s'pore, he tried to contact a girl whom he got to know in Japan, but somehow, he was rejected by her. All of us thought that it was just a passing phase in his r/s life, reject only ma, we thought he would get it over soon. So, it dragged on until we realised something was really wrong. Now, he's no longer e jovial guy, who's used to be always smiling, joking all e time, just a pale shadow of himself, who keep telling us that he wants to be alone. Gone were e aspirations he had on our business too, kinda disappointing. No matter how much I tried talking to him, it just fell on deaf ears. Even asking him out now, is like inviting e president out. Worse still, he keep on thinking that people are out to backstab him, even e trust he have in us also no longer there. Well, I really dont know what to say. Really sad to lose a good friend in such way... When will you wake up & be your true self again? Hai...

No comments:
Post a Comment