Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Zhou bo...

Zzz, my earphone spoilt again, have to get another new one. Nothing much today, morning was lesson on Erdas; an editor cum viewer for maps. Lol, I kept falling asleep, had to make a few trips to e toilet to wake myself by splashing water onto my face. Afternoon, had a few rounds of pool with lionel followed by 3hrs of peaceful nap in e office. Dont ask me why so slack, it just that there isnt anything for me to do at e moment. I also want to have something to do, really damn bored to be in 'zhou bo' mode. Ya, yesterday result champion league result, damn it, liverpool went into finals, so e next team? I guess that its ac milan, but stupid leh, it will be like a replay of 2005 champion league finals. Man u vs Liverpool in finals seems to be more exciting right?
Sian, today going to do my 1st guard duty for e month, total there are 3 this month. Suey suey, e last one happens to be on e 31st; Vesak day lo!! Hai, cant have a week long break for e last week of this month liao..
Hmm, I kinda worry for you too, tomorrow is e hearing liao. Yet there isnt any news from you, alright, I'm just worried...

No comments: