Duty again...
After yesterday 10km run at bedok reservoir, I have decided to take part in e Mizuno 10km run, anyone keen? Its been like more than 8mths since I last ran more than 5km & I managed to run non-stop, by then I was already dying before I reached e end point; car neng lo! Siao la, I wouldnt be able to have enough training due to e course that I will be attending, like that how to survive 21km? Hmm, but I have been thinking to run on saturday morning, follow by an afternoon swim, but I need kaki; xiaoyi who lives near me is too lazy whereas pradeep stays too far. The rest needless to say, either in university or ORD liao. Anyway, those who want to take part in e event, you can either take part in e 5km fun run or e competitive 10km run. Registration fee is $20 & application forms are available at all world of sports outlet & mizuno franchise. Closing date is 15th July & e event is going to be held on e 22nd July, Sunday.
Met up with beng & chang for dinner. Alan was late, changed guy ever since he got a gf, why?l He told us he got errands to run & wouldnt be joining us for dinner, after being late for half an hr ( must be doing discrete right, cant get thru his fone at that time lo ) Before they reach,I went to John little to get some personal stuffs then headed to Starbucks for Azuki again! Nice la.. Dinner was at The Village, e same ground where Marche used to be. I was walking past a table, a lady in a nice black dress was sitting with her boyfriend face to face, eating & laughing along. Haha, reminds me of e time I had it with joyce too, same settings; nice memories :) & Congrats to beng, he finally made his 1st successful deal!
Heh. I received a horoscope thru email, actually received it for a few times, but this time round, I chose to read it; cos sent by someone special, lol.. I add in my analysis, cos I felt that some are quite crappy, hence I enhance them further :)
SCORPIO - The Addict > EXTREMELY adorable. Zzz, since when are scorpians cute? Intelligent. Loves to joke. Very Good sense of humour. Energetic. Predict future. GREAT kisser. Always get what they want. Attractive. Easy going. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Romantic. Caring.
VIRGO - The One that Waits > Dominant in relationships. Someone loves them right now. Always wants the last word. Caring. Smart. Loud. Loyal. Easy to talk to. Everything you ever wanted. Easy to please. The one and only but there are so many Virgos?(contradicting)
LIBRA - The Lame One; they should put it under LEO > Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! however not the kind of person you wanna mess with ... u might end up crying...
ARIES - The Liar > Outgoing. Lovable; so are they trying to say that NAN REN BU LIE, NU REN BU AI? Spontaneous. Not one to mess with. Funny. Excellent kisser EXTREMELY adorable. Loves relationships, Addictive. Loud.
AQUARIUS - Does It In The Water; Cool... > Trustworthy. Attractive. Great kisser. One of a kind (Ya, in e water). Loves being in long-term relationships. Extremely energetic. Eh? I thought in water need to exert more energy? Unpredictable. Will exceed your expectations. Not a Fighter, But will Knock your lights out.
GEMINI - Irresistible > Nice. Love is one of a kind. Great listeners. Very Good in the you know where...( ear, refer to previous sentence) Lover not a fighter, but will still knock you out; crap. Trustworthy. Always happy. Loud. Talkative. Outgoing VERY FORGIVING. Loves to make out. Has a beautiful smile. Generous. Strong. THE MOST IRRESISTIBLE; I dont see every gemini being attached...
LEO - The Lion > Great talker; you guys have to agree! Attractive and passionate; definitely :) Laid back. Knows how to have fun (of cos, I'm e one always suggesting "funs") Is really good at almost anything. Great kisser. Unpredictable. Outgoing. Down to earth. Addictive. Attractive. Loud. Loves being in long relationships (Zzzz, who loves being in short r/s?). Talkative. Not one to mess with. Rare to find.
CANCER - MOST AMAZING KISSER. Very high appeal. Love is one of a kind. Very romantic. Most caring person you will ever meet! Entirely creative. Extremely random and proud of it; you get e sentence? I dont... Freak. Spontaneous. Great telling stories. Not a Fighter, But will Knock your lights out if it comes down to it. Someone you should hold on to.
PISCES - The Partner for Life; e rest arent? > Caring and kind. Smart. Center of attention. High appeal. Has the last word. Good to find, hard to keep (whats e point of being found in e 1st place huh?) Fun to be around. Extremely weird but in a good way, which explains e next sentence? Lol... Good Sense of Humor!!! Thoughtful. Always gets what he or she wants. Loves to joke. Very popular. Silly, fun and sweet.
CAPRICORN - The Passionate Lover > Love to bust; hmm?? Nice. Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future( with e horn?) Irresistible. Loves being in long relationships. Great talker. Always gets what he or she wants. Cool. Loves to own Gemini's in sports; why? Extremely fun. Loves to joke. Smart.
TAURUS - The Tramp > Aggressive. Loves being in long relationships. Likes to give a good fight for what they want. Extremely outgoing. Loves to help people in times of need. Good kisser. Good personality. Stubborn. A caring person. One of a kind. Not one to mess with. Are the most attractive people on earth! Eh, my chinese constellation is cow, considered anot huh?
SAGITTARIUS - The Promiscuous One > Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found; menace when not? Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give, how much? Not one to mess with. Very pretty; somehow I agree. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet, aww..... Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet, someone must be laughing at herself.. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!!! > Not the kind of person you wanna mess with- you might end up crying.
I know that this is damn bo liao, but I'm really damn bored out, nothing to do during my guard duty, arghh, I still got 17hrs more to go..
I noticed, almost all put "loves being in long r/s". Isnt that an universal statement? Unless some idiots are idiotic enough to tell me that they love short ones, Zzzz. Hmm, though I went thru alot of r/s, I am still blur about e difference between liking & loving someone. Is it e level of sacrifices (is it level? lol) that we are willing to make? e notion of whether you want to spend your lifetime with that person? Or is it that unwittingly waiting for an event to happen; significant enough to point out to you e difference which lead to e choice made before self realisation kick in? So, what does it mean if I keep thinking about someone, wonder what is she doing & how is she? But there's one thing that I'm very sure, I miss you most of e time. Which explains why I was so sian when I couldnt meet you yesterday after e run :(

No comments:
Post a Comment