I'm falling asleep soon..again..
Very tire, kept falling asleep in front of e computer at my branch, lol. It takes jus 20sec for me to hit e desk & it can happen at least 4 times consecutively; which makes it a world record? Afternoon, went for a 4.8km run in MacRitchie reservoir, it is part of a progressive package to train up for a cross-country run which I didnt sign up. Lol, but I want to take part, e officer told me "You must have e positive attitude" Yeah right, my timing sucks, 28min45sec & I was e 2nd last, out of e 30plus people who are going to take part, zzzz. Well.. I dont think I can go for it anymore, cos I just received a letter yesterday; I got into e intel specialist course! It will be starting next monday, ending on e 10th july. Haha, my guard duties, instead of 6, become 2, swee la.. Bad thing is that, I also will be missing out alot of e training for AHM> For those who dont know; its e Army half marathon, an annual event which every 2nd year fighting fit soldier have to take part in -->a gruelling 21km run to be completed in dont know how many hours( heh, i forgot e timing)
Sian, running without kaki is like flying without wings; crap. Hehe, I got dismissed earlier! Supposed to meet shiyan for coffee, but I tua him, sorry man. Had to help out siqi at shop, got lots of laptop to clear just now. Anyway, e prisoner just got back, e one who escaped. Hmm, I have no idea how it got back. From e very descriptive description which my sister told me, I managed to get a picture what happened. Seems that my mum found it in dont know where & placed it back into e cage, lol. Ya, when I reached home, e little menace just kept pointing at e cage & shout "hamster liang zi" Lol, she's cuter than e hamsters, definitely...
Suddenly, I got a craving for Azuki!! Must get it on friday, will be having guard duty tomorrow...Arghh...

No comments:
Post a Comment