Fun @ work
Hehe, I got double pay yesterday! The sales was quite good & I did some "hand leg" to e accounts in order to hit target, cant say out, thats a trade secret, haha.. It was fun to be working yesterday, I met alot of moronic customers. The most funny one was a guy who brought down his xbox. At e counter, he asked me whether am I taking in e set. I saw it was a starhub set, cos e box outside put starhub promo set. Haha, I immediately told him in a disappointed tone; "eh, starhub set we dont take in anymore, this kind of set no warranty one, no people take in liao" He was in a sian 1/2 mood then "Like that how, I dont want to take back la, you just buy it cheap can?" Sensing victory, I said till very unreluctantly" like that $20/30 lo" e next statement was e best one, he said "okie lo" Omg, I should have just say $10 la! Ya, & he gave me 2 free games too, lol.. Anyway, e set could be sold for at least $120 with 2 games. Ken was there laughing after I told him.. Thats e joy of working in this company, I miss e old working days man...
Anyway, I watched shrek 3 with marcus, xiu & james yesterday night. No doubt, as funny as e 1st two instalments. I love puss in boots, damn innocent with those big big eyes! Hahaha, dont say i childish, everyone is a kid at heart :)

No comments:
Post a Comment