Continue..
I'm so tire! Kao, I wanted to go home rest! Haha, supposed to go for huien's birthday too. In e end, had to go for some 'meeting', Zzzz.
Back to e chalet; still on monday night.
So, after e drinking, I was rather sian. Gui, peishan, chang & beng were in e room, discussing about r/s thing. Dont know why, after like 10mins, I just felt like taking a stroll on my own. Lol, e walk lasted only 5mins & I stole a bag of charcoal back! Somehow, I really wish your presence was around, but you were too tire? Idiot.. I ended up sleeping with beng, cos I didnt want to share with chang, very noisy. Joel, though he seem decent, I think he have gay tendencies. Gui was sleeping with peishan. Sad, Alan & siqi also have their own partner too. So I slept thru e night without a pillow & blanket, cos dear beng was happily having them to himself :)
Tuesday
The most fun part of e 3 days. I woke at 7pm, cos I couldnt take much of e cold, went to e living room to sleep instead. Then I saw chang, he was actually sleeping outside most of e time, cos too cold for him too! Tamade, I could have taken his bed lo! Breakfast came thru e courtesy of gui who actually drove a "porsche" to e chalet. Basketball was played at one of e neighbourhood court & we got there in 2 trips taking gui's porsche(I think its a 1st gen toyota corolla?) With little or no suspension & an ultra low undercarriage.. Haha, but its better than nothing! Had a few games with some secondary boys. Quite fun la, been a long time that we had such a decent game though most of e time I was having my "own fun" instead :) Not bad, after an absence of like 2-3years? We still got abit of 'mo qi' with one another, but I think I really need to slim down, my reaction damn slow, lol. Almost e whole afternoon was spent preparing e food & my cheesecake was finally eaten by them! Wahahaa.. Peiwen came at around 6pm, while marcus at around 730pm. Sorry peiwen, didnt have much time to really entertain you. Luckily, most of e food was finished, only left mainly e satay. My stingray was e best I think, ahaha while my sotong sucks, too bland. Well, it was my 1st time making e sotong leh. No one wanted to drink e red wine, hence me & marcus finished 2 bottles between ourselves while chatting at e pavilion. The last bottle was share among e 7 of us( e secondary sch guys). Some idiotic photos to share.
Well, I had some bad moments. Think it was after e can of tiger beer that followed( I was getting high, dont mix wine with any type of alcohol! ), I literally threw a mug at beng when I was talking to him seriously, but he was just laughing off. Hai, my fault, shouldnt have done that, guess that I havent change abit at all. But really, do I imposed my thoughts on others alot? I will think about it. & I broke down again, maybe I was too emotional, kept thinking of one significant incident. Which I eventually said out, think most of them were quite shock to hear it too, it was really one of e worst decision I had to make in my whole life. Thereafter, were some casual talk & I drank more cans of beer until I dont really remember what happened! Haha, siqi told me e next day that I kept on asking for more beer & I only gave up when they bluffed me that e last can was already taken by lydia. Phew, luckily I didnt do anything silly. Ya, you overslept & didnt come & eat my cheesecake! Idiot...
Wednesday
I woke up to find myself sleeping alone without pillow & blanket again! Everything was in a rush cos we were supposed to check out by 930am; we woke up at 930am, lol.. & e cheesecake was gone! I only ate one slice lo!! To sum it up, it was one of e best chalet we had, nicely organised with nice food but no chio gers, hehe, joking la. Anyway, thanks for e effort that everyone put in & for making a point to come though everyone have their own commitments. I really enjoyed myself throughout this 3 days & I hope you guys do. Maybe one element was missing; for me! But I'm glad after so many years, e 7 of us are still together. Well, I realised 2 things after e chalet. 1st, I have moved on further; I dont get so emotionally worked up by e past. 2nd, I really miss you pig! I hope that you can be e other person in my life now. Impossible? Most likely..
Time to go for work lo!

No comments:
Post a Comment