Tuesday, June 5, 2007

I wan azuki!

I smell nice now! Lol, just had a bath & I finally finished using e grapeseed body bath from body shop which they dont sell it anymore, sad... Caught @ World's End at cineleisure just now with shaojuan, heng ah, I thought I will miss it at e theatre & watch on DVD. Quite an enjoyable show, e rum reminds me of some evil stuff someone did on e 2nd night of e chalet, hmm... Anyway, before that was listening to her r/s problem; just broke up with her boyfriend over some silly matters. Yeah, as usual, I gave my advice again, but this time round abit different, it was "real time advice" Lol, cos she was talking on e phone with her bf & I had to tell her what to say, guess she isnt tactful enough with her words. Not that I am too, hee.. Wad lao, I wanted to laugh out just now, but had to contain it; I just find e conversation between e 2 of them funny. Ya! Must try Azuki from Starbucks!! Its a red bean frappucinno, very nice, 5 star dey! Somehow, I thought of someone while ordering it, cos she liked it too? Venti costs $8, its abit ex, but once you have a taste of it, you will be like.. aw... wa...I dont think I have to describe any further.
Something bad happen.
One of my hamster escaped from e cage. I dont know how it got out, but from what I analysed, I think its my fault. You see, I put e cage in e living room, just right beside e TV & my dad happens to watch "prison break". So, they must have got e inspiration from that... So, next time if you have any pets, keep them away from e TV, dont let them watch "prison break". Best still, dont buy them in pairs, they always like to help one of them to escape :) Hai, think its gone for good. Arggh, I go sleep le, havent had any decent sleep for e past few nights, been having nightmares too. Well, been thinking of you lately, maybe you should give me more wake up call. Why? Its nice to be awaken by your voice in e morning & I wouldnt oversleep too? :p

No comments: