Friday, June 15, 2007

Its like back to school again...

"Da kor kor..." e first thing I heard when I got home. These 3 simple words really lifted my spirits especially after a long tiring day at camp listening to e boring lectures. Isnt it great to have kids around you? Haha, my sister can be quite a nuisance at times, but on e other hand, she's a "smile maker", always amusing me much with her silly antics; she's just so adorable...

Army
This few days at camp really super fuck up. Nevermind that e lectures were long & boring, there were so much things to memorise & I had to book out late! Worse thing is that keep I kena aimed by e officers; cos I kept falling asleep. Ya, I often stay up till very late but it isnt e cos of e problem, its just that I fall asleep darn easily. But I dont get it, people around me also dozed off too, yet they just keep catching me. Today e best liao, I had to stand for all e lessons that I attended. On closer observation, I realised that most(maybe all) of my coursemates were always looking at my direction waiting for me to fall asleep, LOL.. Okie la, maybe I really dozed off way too much. Sian, later still got to do powerpoint slides for monday presentation. Ya! This remind me of something... Seems that I always give people a very very bad first impression, which I have no idea why? Cos I dont initiate conversations & always kept to myself. So, on wednesday, we were told to do a powerpoint presentation & e class were split into 3 groups. It is IT stuff ma, not lecture, so I was like more active in it, spearheading e work that is to be done. Then they said " Wa, charlie, you pan luo liang ren. Not like you leh, always sleeping in class" ZZzzzz, am I that bad? Cos they thought that I am a slacker, lol. Hence, it goes to show that keeping quiet wouldnt give you a good image, whereas talking cock & crap can enhance it. I should stick to it...

Please, I wish that weekends wouldnt be sucky like e past few days. Problems were coming from all directions & somehow, I blew my top, thats why was so pissed off on wednesday. Hai, I saw a disheartening picture, hope that your hand has already recover by now. It does prick my heart to see you in that state & crying, but I cant anything to help you, arghh.. Just dont ever hurt yourself again, its damn silly.

Now for good things...



I won e Singtel june holiday contest! 2 return air tickets to Phuket! Haha, but they arent free, $88 per head & only can buy 2. Who wants to go with me? If not, I will give to any couple who wants it. Absolute 100! I finally got it! Cost me $45 though, but damn worth it , e exterior cool
seh, black color one! Ya, my dear brother James, he got a gf! Fucker, they were already together since april, but he only broke e news to me this wednesday, keep quiet until now, zzz. Okie la, congrats to you! Lastly, someone woke me up without me telling her, that should be e best thing that happened this week (I was smiling all e way to camp) hehe..

No comments: