@Esplanade; !PLAY Symphony concert
Shit, I overslept..
Supposed to be running now, actually I schedule my timetable; to run at least 5km every saturday. But it was raining all e way yesterday till afternoon, so I postponed it to today. Lol, I fell asleep after being given a wake up call at 9am, then its raining now again, ZZzzz. I think I should be doing it tonight provided if I have e time; need to revise for my course test tomorrow.
Went for e PLAY! Symphony concert yesterday night, held at one of halls in Esplanade. It was my 1st time going for a concert there. Before that, I met up with nicholas & his gf; to sell me his gf's mobile phone. Sia la, if you know this guy, you will really wonder, why such a fine babe like his girlfriend will tolerate his "bo ka lan" behaviour. Not saying that he sucks la, he's damn fun to hang out with provided that you are a guy, just that he's not e husband type material if I'm a girl, haha.. Dinner was at 'Asian kitchen', but upon seeing e menu, its more like vietnamese foodfare & I ordered a bowl of "Zhar jiang mian"; direct translation fried sauce noodle, lol.. Then met up with joel & sharon; one of e latter heels was broken & she taped it up initially with... She will kill me for embarrasing her, but it was funny? I was laughing at her sillyness, haha. I was commenting on her hair (she cut it quite short) & she said that I bias towards long hair. Hmm, really meh? I feel that typically, wrong, I see that girls with long hair l
ook nicer, though there are some girls who look better in short hair, but definitely not botak. Back to e concert, e songs they played were awesome, especially e 'Metal Gear Solid' main theme & 'One Winged Angel' from Final Fantasy XII, send me if you have them! Somehow, my mind was filling up with 2 things; a) The times at VCH, where 2 important ladies of my life went with me before, one is already married & e other going soon; e last time I went was like 2 years ago? That time, I bumped into dorcas & jolyn, omg, it was kinda awkward, I kept dodging; for no reason :( Well, I still remember clearly e picture I took of joyce then, one e of best ever taken; its not a reference to anything.
ook nicer, though there are some girls who look better in short hair, but definitely not botak. Back to e concert, e songs they played were awesome, especially e 'Metal Gear Solid' main theme & 'One Winged Angel' from Final Fantasy XII, send me if you have them! Somehow, my mind was filling up with 2 things; a) The times at VCH, where 2 important ladies of my life went with me before, one is already married & e other going soon; e last time I went was like 2 years ago? That time, I bumped into dorcas & jolyn, omg, it was kinda awkward, I kept dodging; for no reason :( Well, I still remember clearly e picture I took of joyce then, one e of best ever taken; its not a reference to anything. _
Ah.. I took a photo with e lame ass beng, who mentioned to me afew times, why I never put a picture of him with me in friendster? There goes; though he didnt mention about it last night. Sian, after e concert I went off on my own cos there werent any late night program? Got 1 la, but watching Fantastic 4, which I dont want to waste my $$ on. So, I decided to take a walk at e bayfront, damn it, it was raining heavily. I only realised it upon reaching level one of esplanade, fuck.. Reached home at 1050pm, too early for a saturday night, sigh...

No comments:
Post a Comment