Why am I so tire...
Zzz, my eyelids are closing soon, I dont know why, I can feel tire e whole day one, even when there isnt any physical activities at all. For instance; yesterday night, I actually wanted to update e blog, but e bed was damn tempting, so I just lazed on it. Next moment, it was 650am on my phone, fucking shit, late again! Took a cab down to camp, poorer by $16 bucks, sian.. Afternoon, I was giving "battle orders" to my coursemates, I nearly fell asleep halfway thru, somemore in a standing position, best lo.. Nothing much happened for e past few days, except on sunday, went to watch Ocean's 13 with shih after work, her treat! Haha.. It was kinda draggy in e beginning, with abit of humor inserted in some parts & lasted around 2hrs. As for today, most of e time was drawing maps & doing presentation, somehow I got moody for no reason. I was bo liao too, end up asking my coursemates to gather around & talk about "lame jokes". Some really damn cold la, but it helped; I didnt fall asleep, wahahaha! Then just now, met up with shiyan & peiwen at Holland Village starbucks, I had Azuki again! Heh, 1st time playing poker cards in Starbucks, to think that it was shiyan who brought e cards himself & suggested playing with money; desperate time calls for desperate measures? End of e month liao ma, must do something to generate income. Hehe, I won e most in e end, thanks to 'daidee'!
Yeah, my hamster gave birth to 3 little babies on last friday. Without fail, I have been observing them daily after I come back from camp, especially on e mother hamster, showing her maternal instincts. There was once I saw it standing on 2 legs with e babies suckling at her tits? Sweet.. Haa..

No comments:
Post a Comment