Hai...
Its happening again! I'm back home before 11pm on a saturday night!
On e way back home, I was thinking about e significance of wedding rings; given to someone whom you love. Seems that it has lost it original purpose? If its important, how can anyone lose it so easily? Why are some people so scared to show it to others, especially in social events. Lol, I also dont know why I'm thinking all these, maybe I'm just trying to get an answer from myself; why am I still wearing it? Walking towards e lift, I received a startling sms from someone whom I cared alot. Seriously, I was damn pissed off with what he did, but I couldnt say much. Its something which I can never comprehend, but I didnt want you to think too much & cry over it. Thats why I tried to put things in a positive way, but I doubt you will get well easily, afterall I also wouldnt be able to take it if it happens on me. Hmm, dont think too much, things will definitely get better :)
Very tired now, I actually slept at 4am yesterday while waiting for a sms reply which didnt come, then tried to send one, but e Zzz monster beat me to it, lol. Played basketball with chang, beng & his friends at NUS in e morning, damn sian, his friends are good lo, kena thrashed until very jialat. The weather was also damn hot lo; my skin now have two tones, due to e jersey that I put on, vary degree of sunburnt. Then went home have a rest, late afternoon was spent at orchard road doing shopping, need to update my wardrobe liao. I think beng bought more things than me lo, I only bought one shirt from Zara. But thats enough, cos that piece cost me $90 bucks! Haha,alright la, I have been eyeing that piece since that time I saw it at vivocity on chang's birthday. 7pm, watched ' Hot Fuzz' at cineleisure with beng, quite a lame show? Some parts are quite funny, but e build up was boring, e action only came in at e last 20mins of e show. By e way, its an action comedy. Supposed to meet e poly gang after e show for dinner, but james couldnt make it. Then shiyan said lazy to go out, shih also going out too. I was getting tired liao, so didnt try callings other , hence reach home SO EARLY...

No comments:
Post a Comment