Sunday, July 22, 2007

Burnout..

Just had my haircut, e usual style, still have to keep it this way till march next year. I had a great afternoon; sleeping away, haha.. It is quite rare to see me sleeping at home on Sunday; all thanks to e person who planned my HQ guard duty list. Supposed to be doing my duty now, somehow, it was cancelled & no one informed me about it. So, I rushed down in e morning (overslept, reached home at 4am from Zouk) in a cab, reported straight to e guardhouse. Somehow, something was amiss, I was e only one from HQ drawing arms, but I brushed it aside, lol.. Slept in e guardroom till 12pm, then I realised, no one asked me to go for duty. Great, I finally realised something was amiss, a check with e clerk confirm e mistake. Arrr, wasted my whole morning in camp, Zzzz.


Yesterday was fun; burnt my pockets too. Afternoon, went down to Vivocity to shop for a present & some new clothes. It was arranged to meet up at 130pm, but beng reached there at 230pm, typical of him :) Got a new pair of jeans at G2000 & a shirt from River Island (I kept referring it as river island) , then we went over to Zara. Then, I got a purple top & a tin of cinnamon mango chocolate (Quite nice, consider e fact that I dont like chocolates. Can get it from chocolate factory) for sharon's birthday present. Ya, Beng's female friend met up with him, she was also shopping for gifts, for her boyfriend's birthday. Isnt is sweet? But thats one of e reasons why I'm not celebrating this year. Anyway, she seem quite compatible for beng, thing is that, she's already attached for 4 years. Dont worry, you can do it! No, I'm not encouraging him to be e 3rd party, there are always greener pastures elsewhere.

Night was great, met up with sharon, qinyi & jieqi for dinner; it was like desserts only. It was like a pre celebration for sharon & she looked great, hehe..Everyone had ice cream too! It was girls' talk most of e time, even my rings & watch were not spared from their comments, its still nicer to wear on 2 separate fingers. Then we headed down to Zouk! But qinyi left when we reached there, cos suntan more important lo.. Hehe, I teamed up with jieqi in advance to make sharon drink. I drank e most in e end, kept losing scissor paper stone to jieqi, wtf.. Joel joined us shortly, cos I told him "I got 2 female friends with me", kidding la. He broke me a bad news; just broken up with his girlfriend & is now with... Siqi's sister. My apologies to huien, that time shouldnt have introduce them when I bumped into sining at MOS, didnt expect things to turn out like this, really sorry, hai.. Siqi joined us in e later part, after e impromptu company's meeting at Pasir ris which I didnt go.

Cos I told them one week in advance that I wouldnt be free in e weekends. Zouk was playing trance by DJ Andy Moor. Much to my amazement, sharon told me she like it! & she was clearly enjoying it. Haha, welcome to e state of trance! To think that several months ago, trance made her felt dizzy when she was listening to one that I sent her :0 Danced all e way till 4am! Damn tiring, but it was fun!

No comments: