Past few days..
Staying in tonight! In e comfort of my office, air-condition, with internet access, what more can you ask from army? I rather be at home lo, Zzzzz. Just that got too much work to do, thats why I'm staying in. Anyway, went for a 2 day 1 night outfield at Lim chu kang on tuesday. Well, it was a good experience to see a battalion going into operational mode & how they fight a battle. Hehe, I had my fair share of fun too; walking in e jungle without any light source(I didnt bring my specs too -.-), sliding down slopes, fell on my back a few times(need to thank my mum that I have a good landing cushion;my butt) & seeing sunrise on top of a hill. I was damn shag even before e exercise cut, I had walked with e battalion from 12 midnight till 11am e next day, cos I had to follow my S2 who is one of e umpires. I went MOS straight after I reached home, lol.. Hmm, it was good in e beginning, saw huien, got to apologise to her. Then met up with joel & sining. As for e latter part, I didnt really enjoy; kept being visited by 'aliens'. Damn marcus, he was e main culprit la! Should have went Zouk instead. Arrr.. Seems like being only e 'single' one in makes me an odd one out. I had flashback of e fateful night that I met you, words were starting to form at e back of my mind & I was already reaching out for my phone.
But I held back..

No comments:
Post a Comment