Sunday, July 15, 2007

Feeling Poor..

Great, I have been making "donations" this week.
Total amount: $174; fucking shit.

Monday: My AHM donation card was stolen with my $12 inside; I donated it myself. Stupid thing was that, it was stored inside a locked metal cabinet. Curse those hands who took it..

Tuesday: Went down to cmpb pay $50 for my 11b which was stolen with my wallet 2mths ago. Why I have to pay? Cos e investigating officer said it was due to my negligence _!_

Thursday: New AHM donation card. I donated my $12 AGAIN. ($12 is e minimum to raise, cant explain further more)

Saturday: a used Nokia N73 was supposed to be sold at $370, I wrote $270 on e receipt. I paid e difference, song! That guy must be damn happy. I shouldnt have work lo, as I always make it a point not to work on saturday, guess it proven itself.

Arghhh... I missed e Hokkaido fare, I want to eat scallops! Ran my 1st 12km run in ECP on friday & e view there is great; lots of motivation around you. Especially when you feel shag, just take a good look at e surroundings, it might spurn you on? Hehe.. Shit, I dont remember what I did on friday night. Saturday, crap day, especially e $100 loss. At night, kena tua by siqi, at first say going to drink, so I didnt bath. Then half an hr later, say going to Zouk, so I went to bath lo. After changing into my fresh clothes, he changed his mind again, eventually we settled at Paulaner. Bad choice, before then I was.. Wrong, e past few days I have been thinking about her.
So, I made e wrong move again. Ya pig, thanks for confusing me with those sms, Zzzzz...
Lately, I've been... I also dont know how to put it in words.
Nevermind, I'm looking forward to meet 2 new babes, if not just one; One baileys caramel & one absolute 100 :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wtf you want me to sacrifice 2 litres of my alchol allowanCE?!?!! only the caramel for you!