Thoughts, stupid ones though
Its still there.
I passed by it yesterday.
& e tape started to roll again.
"My friend is waiting there for u, faster come over!"
I was walking towards it, half expected that was something fishy about it.
On reaching, I had a very nice surprise, a sweet one too. Come to think of it, it is really one of e best moment in my life. Though it was a simple durian strudel, I just cant stop smiling & laughing whenever I think of it. Too fast, 3.5 years just passed by me, great.
Was having dinner with shih yesterday, she was craving for e beehoon from e famous stall in commonwealth. Well, I wasnt hungry, but nothing much to do, so went with her. Lol, I couldnt resist e temptation, end up eating a big plate of beehoon with cabbage & 2 chicken wings. My 8km run in e morning literally wasted on it, Zzzz. We were walking to e bus stop, when I noticed that e pavilions were still there, I thought they were tore down when e area was undergoing ungrade. Yup, they were e ones who stirred up e records in my mind. It isnt an excuse, cos I dont really think much of those things nowadays. In fact, most of e time I'm preoccupied with my work & most importantly, FUN.. I was waiting for a bus in e evening, saw an old couple, most probably in their fifties? It was kinda sweet, he was cycling & his wife was on e back seat clinging on to him & holding a basket of roses. It made me wondered, since everyone has a choice to their decisions, then why is it that most of e time, we end up with e wrong choices? & e funny thing is, most of e time we choose to stick with it? Lol, so it isnt a matter of whether it is right or wrong? But whether you can accept it or not? I agree with that, to a certain extend. Cos my wrongdoing wasnt an acceptable one, arrrr...
I just wana lie on e beach, plug in e earphones, ipod in my hand & watch e night sky..alone..

No comments:
Post a Comment