Saturday, July 28, 2007

Kuishin-bo!

Yeah, went to Kuishin-bo (I thought it was spelt kushinbow) with xiaoyi, pradeep & his girlfriend last night. Lol, we were supposed to meet at 730, but everyone was late; I reached at 8pm, xiaoyi 815pm & pradeep 830pm. So we had e dinner buffet & it was a hugh spread, got spider crabs! Mochi! Tempuras! Soft shell crabs & unagi! My favourite!! I think I ate at least 5 pcs of it, hee... Both of e 2 idiots were new to this restaurant, in fact, pradeep only had his first prawn last year when he was in BMT.

Hence, I had to orientate them about e food; pradeep was e worst, he didnt even know it was a squid( I cooked up a name "fu-shin") when I passed one to him & he really thought it was called "fu-shin", omg... Luckily his girlfriend know about it, oh ya, she's a japanese! Can you imagine an indian having a japanese girlfriend? Ya, most of us will be saying 'wtf', especially beng? Lol.. Actually, it was only my 2nd visit to e restaurant. The first time I went was like 5 years ago with terrence? Wa, thats damn long ago. Hai, I wanted to bring joyce here that time, but I always forget about it, Zzzz.. Anyway, after dinner, brought xiaoyi to Paulaner had a drink. My stomach was very full, nearly couldnt finish e 0.5 litre dark munich. Thats it for yesterday.
Sian, got to prepare for recall tommorow, hope that its not this weekend.

No comments: