Sunday, July 1, 2007

So early again..

I made it! 3 consecutive saturday nights back home before 11pm! Neh, I will rather be outside now; be it a talk cock session or movies! But am very tired too, lol...The past 3 days I have been sleeping really really early; 3am-4am. Thursday & friday were e worst in camp, once e first lesson starts, 1st 5mins I will be fighting Zzz monster, e next 5mins, driving--> when people doze off, they tend to sway; mine is from left to right, right to left, get it? Besides learning how to drive, I also learnt how to stay awake. How? Because of e 1st lame joke session that I started, everyone started to say lame jokes every now & then. Most of them are downright funny, after hearing it, sure cant sleep one, cos I kept laughing...
Yesterday night, went Zouk with siqi, another one full of crap, must be due to his work. Zzz, kept on telling me ' wear this shirt got feeling leh' FYI, that is my shirt, still say my shirt all bengish... In Phuture, bumped into a few of our secondary schoolmates, didnt see all of them for a long time liao, some become more chio, some look older, while some still look chui as ever. It was damn hot, so around 1pm, both of us went out to have some fresh air. Lol, saw alot of 'wa' girls(chui one) & only one 'wow' girl( e type whom makes you tink you are e most fortunate guy in e whole world; if u have her :) Somehow, it wasnt a happy night of clubbing, cos I made a friend of mine cried; indirectly. Well, at least she knew e truth, but still, it isnt worth it to cry over that? Hai, I have no idea why some people just have to hide from their partners that they are clubbing, no basic mutual respect for each other? I know la, everyone wants to have a night of fun, but no harm telling right? Unless you have some ulterior moves -.- It hurts alot when e truth is out. Hope things arent that bad for you..
Went to watch Transformer just now & shiyan brought his aussie 'girlfriend' along. Haha, it will be good if he has a gf, will just complain directly to her, opps.. The show super nice, I rate it 5 stars! Reminds me of e cartoon series, I used to follow it religously :) Dinner was katong laksa, otak & rojak! No joke, its my 1st time eating katong laksa in Katong, lol. Then I was abandoned at my block downstairs, cos shiyan having a date with e aussie girl, awww...( I can imagine e sly smile on his face now), evil. My throat still hurts, cough out phlgem with blood in e morning, too heaty liao. Thanks to e advice from an idiot who scolded me when I drank red date tea, I got leng yong instead, supposed to bring down e heatiness in e body. I want to eat icecream too! e oatmeal one from B & J! Think I should go & sleep liao, have been fighting e Zzz nonster when I started this entry...

No comments: