Just woke up, been sleeping e whole afternoon. The past few days has been quite busy, meeting up with several groups of people.
Wednesday
Supposed to go in Zouk at 11am, but it was too crowded, e queue even extended into e hotel carpark! I only managed to meet up with siqi over there; james & marcus were late. Then we went down chinatown to meet up with james & his sister cos his cousin was having dart games at some pub, marcus joined us there too. Initially, Siqi & me thought it was some ah peks' bar, turned out to be quite chic, lol. Finished one martell there, I was drinking most of e time alone, then participated for e last 2 games. 230am, that was e time we managed to went in Zouk, still there was a queue -.- Luckily, we were on e priority queue. 1st time clubbing at such an "early" timing, not bad, still damn crowded. Siqi, marcus & me wandered off to Phuture & it was there we had a bet who will be e last to...ahem.. Cant say out, wahahaha.. Then back to Zouk again at 4am, james had already slipped off, having guard duty 2hrs later, lol.. Hehe, I got 2 more absolute Vodkas as my birthday present!
Thursday
Hangover; headaches..
Meet up with shiyan 3pm, then went off to Pearl center to get e E61 for my sergeant. Next 2 hrs, was at coffee club in orchard, chilling out :) Damn rush la, dinner with e secondary bunch was fixed at 530pm, but I had a deal at 6pm at somerset mrt. What to do? I was extremely late, sorry guys..& even got lost in Novena, dont really go to that area much. Cheated!!! I was cheated into having dinner at Vienna, e bill amount to a whopping $218. Sad, if I knew I was treating, I would have brought you to nicer restaurants for dinner. Hehe, but alright la, e food at Vienna is quite nice, I like e cheese scallop, slurps~ My birthday present from them; 2 tumblers from Starbucks. So I was told, it was e cheapest on my wanted list, idiots... Caught Rush hour 3 at The Cathay & I managed to meet e Simpsons there, we were exchanging pointers on how to gesture in e best way. This is what I adopted.
While I had mine, Beng had his pointers from Bart; to get a better score in his oral examination.

Show ended at 1145, night was still young, I had to rush down to Peninsular Plaza by 1115pm; Lan-gaming with JJ, micheal & siqi & they were already there at 1015pm. Very near, so I decided to walk over, kinda nostalgic, walking e very same path that I used to take with her, somemore it was my birthday. Saw Chimjes at a distance, went in for a short walk, was taking my time to enjoy e quiet surroundings; arr, solitude again..
Anyway, thanks for all e effort being made, really appreciate e dinners, e meetups & e presents! I'm 22 liao!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment