Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Blank...

Dread.
Going 22 soon.
Everyone been asking how am I going to celebrate.
None.
Truth is, I dont see e point of having any celebration. I dont feel sore about it, just that last year celebration was e best one I ever had(might turn out to be one of e best?)

On a happier note...
Durian treat this afternoon! Its one of my brigade cohesion events, aim to bring e specialists & e officers closer, but I think getting closer to e durians are everyone priority. Anyway, went for e last lesson on e camp security yesterday. At e start, e presentation was quite boring, just reading from e slides, until e scenarios came out; on how are we supposed to deal with them. Then, one of my friend was singled out from e floor for e 5th scenario. He was to act out as a duty personnel prowling around e camp with his buddy. Suddenly he saw at 100m away, a suspect (acted by e speaker) with a parang was charging towards him. Immediately, he carried out e usual engagement procedure & using force is e last resort according to e doctrine. So, he shot at e suspect, which e speaker said "miss". Took a 2nd shot, "miss" again. At this instance, my friend replied "Sir, cannot be la" "Why?" "I marksman leh!" Haha, e whole floor burst out laughing. Hehe, most of e time I was sleeping, which proves that I really cant attend lectures without sleeping.

No comments: