Monday, August 27, 2007

Unreliability is so predictable nowadays..

Finally it sets in.
FUCK la, i dont want to move house. I love my room..

Hai, was having lunch at Sushi Tei again yesterday with victor & james; had it with peiwen & beng on sat evening. Then e call came, it was my mum. The agent had found a buyer who is willing to offer a good price, above market price & my mum wanted my consent to sell e house. Of course, I wanted to say no... But she really cant manage e financial loan that is draining her every month, even when my brother & I wanted to fork out $400 each month, she rejected it, citing that it should be spent on other important things, sigh...
Next question, where will I move to?
Choices are:
a) Australia
b) Canada
c) Bahamas
d) Maldives

Maldives la, I already booked a ticket & packed my luggage liao; if only I can..

The real choices are:
a) Choa chu kang; my old secondary school days there.
b) Bukit batok
c) West coast
d) Woodlands

Alright, woodlands will be e last choice, cos I dont want to get see beng everyday. No la, its damn far from everywhere except marsiling & admiralty, it will be very troublesome for me as I do most of my deals in town. Arrr, I dont really want to think about it..
On e brighter side...
Maybe a new house will be good, afterall, most of e memories were based here for e 3 years. Ya, I received a call yesterday night, quite unexpected, as I never heard e voice for like 4 years? Sweet though. Anyway, I'm damn tire, e 21km yesterday had totally worn me down, my back & leg joints are aching like hell. Today, while in camp, I went to hide in a corner & take a nap; I woke up 3 hrs later. Lol, luckily my superiors 'allowed' it. Time to sleep liao..

No comments: