When no one's watching..
Went to KK Hospital yesterday with my mum & ting, usually I wouldnt go, but it sounded serious, so I took a half day off. Turned out to be a blessing, my warrant gave me a day off instead.
It was a checkup on ting's heart cos during a routine checkup at e polyclinic, it was discovered that she has an irregular heartbeat. Hence, we were referred to KK Hospital for specialist consultation & an appointment was arranged. The initial diagnosis by e cardiac doctor; she really got an irregular heartbeat but it wasnt 100% fatal,my balls dropped. The doctor was professional, told us in a very assuring way 'Dont worry, 98% of e time, its a harmless one'. A scan had to be done to verify it; final result, it is just an innocent extra heartbeat, phew.. The little menace was smiling most of e time, idiot, I pinched her, haha!
Ya, morning met up with shiyan @ Holland village for breakfast; Laksa! Lol, laksa for breakfast, what an 'ingenious' suggestion, alright la, I love laksa anyway, wahaha.. Followed by a caramel ice blended @ Coffee bean! Lol, I remembered an idiot cant differentiate a caramel ice blended with a caramel frappuccino? Best thing was, I kept thinking that it was saturday, damn shiok la, chilling out in e morning, somemore its a weekday!
The rest of e afternoon till evening was spent at Orchard library. Initially, I wanted to find people for coffee, so I started asking. Then I realised.. Haha, its friday again! Most of them are either working or studying, arr... & I read transformer comics in e library, hehe. After e library closed, I was walking around, trying to kill time & ended up with a pair of Kappa shoes in my paper bag. Around 9pm, met up with james for a short coffee session, mainly about marcus & xiu, hai.. Siao la, after e AHM run on this sunday, it will be lunch with victor & james; then come evening, dinner with marcus & james, Zzzz..In e end, played dota with e usual morons till 4am, tiring man..

No comments:
Post a Comment