Continue..
So, it was e longest conversation I had with my grandfather. After an hour, I went off, glad that I didnt have to see my father. Its not that I dont want to see him, its just that e lack of communication between us makes me damn awkward to talk to him & to even face him. Well, before I left, his step daughter came, she's getting more beautiful. Ahh... at least I can still talk with her, lol. Then I went down to Suntec for e skin wrap, super expensive. It cost a total of $70 with e picture customisation!Nb, I dont feel like doing it liao, time to look for other alternatives. Lingered at Starbucks for an hour while waiting for marcus, had a tall blackberry green tea frappuccino, slurp~ Down to Zouk! Its been a long time since I last went clubbing; one month ago -.- James joined us after midnight, by then, marcus was quite tipsy liao. Kay kiang la, he insisted on one jug of long island each. Haha, still drink 2 more bottles of e33, e way he walked was like e drunken master la, damn funny, he tried to grab hold but caught air instead, hahaha.. At e fateful bridge, e same one where everyone made confessions, he was sitting down there blabbering that he's fucked up. Sad to see him blaming himself for some mistakes that he did, at least he's remorse about it :) As for me, I nearly had to go hospital; forgot to take out my contact lenses! Slept till 5am then realised it, Zzzz.. & it was quite painful to take them out as they were sticking on my eyeballs.
It seemed to him that her appearance just as he was passing thru e lobby was more than coincidence..
I was flipping through an album of old photos, came across a lovegety photo that I took 3 years ago & this sentence which is at e bottom of it caught my eye. It is still one of my favourite shots, just want to mention that it isnt a coincidence that you came into my life & hopefully, just isnt only part of it. Sigh..

No comments:
Post a Comment