Novus..
Nearly had a serious accident yesterday.
I was at e back of e 5tonner, had just finished loading e stores for an upcoming exercise. So, I was at e top of e vehicle, balancing myself on e left edge due to e space constraint. One of my man was trying to hook up e ladder back to top of e door(around 2m high) & I was supporting it. We were struggling la, cos it requires at least 3man & e ladder was damn heavy, somemore need to raise 2m high. One fuckup 1st sergeant from e MT line was standing nearby, yet he never tried to help. Then I lose balance, but managed to land on my feet. Siao la, my man couldnt handle e weight & it nearly toppled over him. Luckily, I managed to get up & support e ladder on time. That cb sergeant, really fucking pua cb, all e while he just stood there, even when e ladder dropped, he was nonchalant about it. Next thing is e most dulan one, he came over & said "Eh, your warrant never teach your how to put back e ladder ar?" I really felt like punching him at e moment. I couldnt retort, his rank is higher than mine, all I could do was to stare at him. Imagine if e ladder had hit my man, that will surely require a few stiches on e head. Phew...
Night was good yet, kinda relaxing at e start, but I drifted into e past again..
Cos of a previous conversation & "thanks" to shiyan, lin taught me how to pick up a lady;
- 1st maintain eye contact, e 3sec rule(I dont get it though)
- Walked over to e lady & start off with a interesting comment
- The killer move, " Hi, I've been noticing you for awhile & I find you rather attractive. So, may I have your number/msn?"
Omg la.. A lady teaching me how to do a pick up, she also mentioned that msn is better because can have better communication :) Hah, I definitely wouldnt try it for now. Its just so strange that everytime I walked into somewhere peaceful with nice surroundings, let it be a park, a bar or anywhere, I will think of e happy moments we had together. I dont think its because I cant let you go, its more that I miss you so. Hence, I told you about e place, to let you enjoy it with your love ones instead. Afterall, I just want you to be happy; always..




No comments:
Post a Comment