Thursday, September 13, 2007

2nd consecutive night in camp..

Tire made me did silly things.


Booked in yesterday night, because e duty officer for e night was warrant yeo; pradeep & xiaoyi immediate superior. So, we met up in my branch to play COH but I decided not to play as I was still browsing e web for e skin wraps. Slowly, tireness crept in. So, I went to take a rest on e couch & FELL asleep, ha.By e time I woke up, it was already 1am liao, so I made my way to e door. Tried to open it, but it just wouldnt budge, thought that I exerted strength not enough; still in a very blur sleepy state. Then everyone started laughing at my sillyness. It took me a few seconds to realise; e door was locked.. ZZzzzz...

Sian, I still thinking whether to Gwrap my 8800 or DIY? Cos I need to customise it.. Just did e 2nd draft design for e back of e phone.

Anyone with good recommendations?

No comments: