Random..
Went 'rounding' yesterday with shiyan & siqi; to find nice places to have a walk &/or dine with your love ones.
Started with e pathway behind Zouk, which I always recommend to others. Sad to see that on e left bank, alot of new buildings have sprout up, gone were e old torn warehouses which used to generate a rather eerie atmosphere. Sigh, e area is getting too commercialised, nonetheless still a nice place to have a walk in e late evening.
Next, Cosy bay. I'm sorry to those whom I had misled into Kallang Oasis, haha.. The place still e same, e last I visited it was like 3 years ago with her? We settled on e 3rd storey & had wedges, lao hong fries & chicken wings :) Siqi was at his best usual behaviour; talking cock. Most of e time, I was on e receiving end. Shiyan burnt a hole cos e bill was on him. Same place, same views, yet it feels different being there.
Still, I get agitated easily. Especially when I'm being wrong or misunderstood & e denial of being able to give an explanation to e other party just frustrates me even more. Worse still is that, when I'm explaining, e other party dont give a damn about it. Sounds familiar? Somehow, I dont like to leave issues overnight, cos I will feel uneasy with solving it. Well, glad that it doesnt happen anymore...
Sometimes I just feel like getting out of this place for awhile; not because I hate this place, not because of my work, not her. Just like being alone at times, at a lounge bar or cafe, reading my book, listening to ipod & sipping my long island tea...

No comments:
Post a Comment