Zzzz...
Splitting headaches now; had a drink too much at some pub in Boat quay yesterday. Saw Elene & esther working there, luckily stella wasnt around, thank god! Wahaha.. Anyway, went with siqi & szehui, e latter was e one who jio us. When I went to meet her at e nearby coffee bean, I nearly couldnt recognise her; she was dressed like a guy -_- Did some catch up with e girls, seems that their financial situation hasnt improve ever since they left e company, got worse instead. Guess that they got their own way in doing things; wrong way. I cant seem to think now, e alcohol is still clouding my mind together with e sudden jabs of headaches. I remember reading an article a few days back in e Straits time, e term is "alcohol amnesia" (if i'm not wrong)which happens mainly on people with high alcohol tolerance; sounds like a good thing huh, lol. Due to e high amount of alcohol consumed, it causes e brain to blackout for a period a time; it can be a few days though. During that period, one wouldnt be able to remember anything that happen; its totally wiped out from e memory. Which explains why I cant remember some of e things I did when I was drunk, ha..
Its been a damn busy week, 1st 3 days was at Pasir Laba camp conducting exercise. Daytime, time passed very slow, cause most of e operations were conducted at night. Hence, I only managed to get around 2-3hrs of sleep. Diao, stupid actions bound to be expected from me when I dont have enough sleep, but I cant remember any except e laughters, Zzzzz..
Zzzzz.. I'm dozing off soon, wish me luck in guard duty later, my 1st guard comm duty..

No comments:
Post a Comment