Sunday, September 2, 2007

Sleepy..

Damn tired.. At least after e bath, I feel more better now.

Met up with james & marcus yesterday night, watched Evan almighty, it was damn lame & funny! But I missed e 1st 25 of e show, cos I went to The Cathay instead of Cineleisure. Really too tire, after a long day work at e Army open house. After that, supposed to have a few drinks at a nearby pub, ended up we 3 drank a bottle of Black label. The stupid thing - I ordered ginger beer as my mixer, but they ran out of it & replaced it with green tea; I wasnt told. Then, I drank around 3 glasses of it without realising.. until james said "Eh charlie, thought you dont like to mix whisky with green tea one?" OMG! Isnt that amazing? Lol..

Went to Gramophone in e afternoon to get an album, e 'doce' one. Peiwen was already there cos she sort of asked shiyan & me for coffee, then her friend joined us at city hall. Went to PCC aka Pacific ... shit, I forgot e full name. Anyway, I only got to drink a 'tall' serving, thanks to peiwen la! Next time remember is 'venti' ar.. Around 6pm, went over to carrefour to get kyle's birthday present; I couldnt think of any thing to buy for him, so got him a bottle of premium ice wine instead. Buey tahan liao, finish e rest tomolo, I go sleep liao..

No comments: