tire..
So, I was at kyle's bbq party, held at his condo. Only afew I knew turned up, junrong, shiyan, eric, joel & benjamin. Lol, we were reminiscing of our good old BMT days & updating on each other life in our units. I think i'm e luckiest among them; cos I always last in 1st out( last to go, 1st to get out). Whereas some of them - 1st in last out & e worse case scenario - 1st in never out. Followed by e usual question, where is your girlfriend? 'dun have liao' What happened? 'ar...' very template. We ate quite little cos most of e time we dont have access to e pit, kyle's friend were using it. Hence, we ended up at lavender food centre to have supper, but I didnt order anything; developed stomach pain when we were on e way there. Haha, but I managed to gulp down a few soup dumplings! I already wanted to go home by then, but its damn hard for us to get down together for even a simple lunch or dinner. In e end, we played pool at selegie, cos e nearby pool saloons were closed.
Dont know why I have been so tired this few days & it always seems to creep in from 10pm onwards, then I will be trying to stay awake, especially with e eyes; damn hard to keep it open la, a few second of closure will turned out to be a few minutes of sleep. ZZzzZzz, just now I was so tire till I find it hard to hold a decent conversation, which explained why I was so quiet, sorry about it. Anyway, it is great to see you again :) after a absence of 5years? Haha, will past you e present next time too, hehe..

No comments:
Post a Comment