Sunday, October 7, 2007

as if there's any other directions that matters..

Finally, a good relaxing time to update on e Bangkok trip.


Fun! Club! Eat! Shop! These are e four words to describe for e Bangkok trip! Lol, this time round I went to quite alot of places which I didnt go from e previous visits. The upmarket Paragon, they got a showroom of Porsche, Ferrari, BMW & Maserati on a single floor within it, cool huh? I think Pradeep & xiaoyi were quite fascinated with e ladybodys, kept making headcounts of those obvious ones, Zzzz. Clubbing scene there is fantastic, way better than ours; cheap if not free entry, CHEAP drinks(open one bottle of red label $45SGD nia) & LOTS & LOts & Lots of chiobu! I shall let e pictures do e talking then..
a
Clubbing @ Bed Supper Club & Route 66
a

Pradeep kept saying she's a guy. ZZzzzz, she's one of their waitress.




a




New love interest


a





Xiaoyi's got one too






a



Me too again!



a




Super chio smirnoff promoter, doesnt that give you guys a reason to go clubbing?






a
Haha.. Actually, e fact is that e thais are very friendly. They will definitely obliged if you asked for a photo shot with them, of course, no itchy fingers :)

And I finally got to eat e roadside "zi char"! Which xiaoyi constantly kept away from, but utimately gave in cos of his hungry stomach; e food is very nice!




My new acquistion



Cos e 2 jokers didnt get any liquer, I got 2 more white wine, 1 Barcardi rum & 1 Finlandia lime vodka! While I got myself an Absolute pear & a bottle of white wine. However, but there are 7 bottles here. I managed to slip e Smirnoff green apple past customs, its a rare find in singapore lo, you wouldnt be able to get it from DFS, off local shelves will be at least $170SGD. Guess how much I got it in Thailand? $500Baht = $23SGD. It nearly became $750baht more instead, my luggage was screen before I got out of e arrival gate(1st time lo), must be e indian fucker!
Sian, time to book in liao.. Having field exercise tommorow.

No comments: