Monday, October 8, 2007

Recap.

Backtrack to last saturday.
Reached Changi airport at 11am, then went over to Breeks for lunch. Went home started to unpack things, felt rather strange that I'm unpacking it alone. The mind tends to drift when you arent having enough concentration on your task, maybe I was too tired, from thinking of e past again...

Met up with e secondary bunch @ CK Tang for siqi's present, which I dont know why; they got him a pair of boxers. Lol, weird right? But I didnt pool in my share cos I already got him a bottle of Hugo Boss perfume. Dinner was @ Cineleisure's Pastamania, it took us like half an hour with 6-8 "nominations" that we finally decided to eat there; I always think that girls are e indecisive ones, ha. Came e movie part, we watched "Daywatch", which pamela isnt in :) All except me feel that its a crap show, they would have prefer "Resident Evil" instead. Well, I already knew e storyline ma. Ok la, I'm at fault, my insistence got in e way again :(

I need someone to keep me in check.

No comments: