Saturday, October 27, 2007

Choices; again.

Strange huh.
The more you want to hold on something dear, e easier it slips out of your hands. Yet, when its firmly in your grasp, you dont give a fuck care about it. Finally, when you choose to let it go, it just keep on coming back without beckoning. I often question myself on e choices I made, not to regret, but to self-reflect on; as a habit. Which more than often leads me to e this question, "Why did it happen?". Take wednesday night in zouk as an example, one of my friends got to know a girl in Phuture through intimate means, ha.(on e dancefloor) Well, he sort of bid me a farewell after he got e girl & disappeared for e night. Next day, he told me they ended up in bed & spent $159 for e hotel. Guess what, its not at least a 4star hotel.. Its hotel 81! Omg. Okie, thats not point, I just dont understand how would one just bed anyone whom he/she just know for barely 30mins? It takes alot of time to know someone in/out & to get to e intimacy level? Ha, I bet he dont even know her full name after e session. Though I maybe e one, eh.. Fine, I'm always e one talking about those stupid horny stuffs. But I still believe in having a sexual relationship with one that you truly love; for my case, and provided I want to marry her. Maybe I'm too conservative in some sense, but I'm definitely glad that I live by my principles :) Of course, I cant say that he's totally wrong in doing that, maybe inappropriate? Afterall, I can understand e urge of wanting it, its just so hard to bear at times; especially when there is a sweet young thing right in front of you -.-
Ha, time to go for coffee!

No comments: