cant think of heading la..
Damn.. I feel so guilty.
Peiwen got into an accident this morning & I was sleeping when she & shiyan were at e police station, Zzzz. Only got to know it after I woke up, Zzzz. I was damn anxious la, luckily she didnt get injured, phew.. Sorry babe, should have drunk you yesterday night instead!
Wa, I went clubbing 3 times this week. Wednesday @Zouk with siqi, nicholas & jieqi, friday @Plush with siqi & jieqi again & yesterday with peiwen @Zouk. By e way, Plush sucks! The drink sub-standard, dont know what brand one, even e bartender who served us agreed with us, LOL! The music sucks, mostly those RnB which you never hear before or dont even want to hear. Crowd sucks too, most came by guess list(free), so you can expect a bunch of cheapskates coming in huh? So... Please dont go, unless you want to have a bad clubbing experience.
Ha. I realised I always have alot of thoughts out of house, but yet when I am blogging, those thoughts seem to *poof. Nevermind, most of e time, they are senseless ones. Going for range tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment