Sunday, October 21, 2007

Relaxing time!

The opening is damn nice, follow by e piano keys, it just so enchanting..

I was having my ice vanilla latte at Paragon's Starbucks when I heard a song being played. Following e music, it led me to That CD shop. So, I approached one of e ladies for e album & she passed me a copy of it "A Love So Beautiful" compilation by High Society. As I was walking to e other section, e same lady passed me another album "Appassionante"; sang by 3 italian ladies & she asked me if I would like to hear it. This time round I took a closer look at it, omg, she's damn sweet! & of course, I said yes la. But too bad, she went to attend another customer & her over enthu colleague served me instead :( In e end, I got 3 albums which cost me $84 bucks! --> Friday night winning :) Oh ya, e last album I got is "AstrudGilberto's finest hour", very nice too! I was told she's one of e pioneers in bossanova o.O Shall upload some of hers to my player list.

No comments: