whitered;redwhite
Kena recall.
Not from army ,but from my company, Zzzzz. Great, working on saturday @ my old playground; tanglin halt. Dont need to guess, I am writing this entry while working, lol.. This place has changed abit, e old hdb flats behind e new complex are all vacant, paving way for new flats once they are tear down. Alot of new shops have spruce up along e walkway & one of them will be a handphone shop :( Somemore own by one of my company's dealer. The new flats, didnt really get to see e interior, but they look nice on e outside :) Hmm, I had thought of applying this area then, quite an ideal location to me cos I like to live near e city area. If things were to go according to what I planned; if..
Sian, I cant apply leave now, my warrant seems to be angry with me. Reason? I dont really know, but from my sergeant guess; he think that 2 weeks back I had went for 3 days leave, so it seems that I been off/leave too often :( Hai, most of e time I took off is because of urgent things lo, not to just stay home & rest or go out have fun. Hmm, maybe he have his own reasons? Meantime, I cant ask for any off liao, dont even dare to take leave for e next thai trip in december; which is good? Yeah, dont need go liao lo..
Yesterday night was fun! We should have more of it! Hahahaha.. The we consist of siqi, nicholas, shiyan, qiang guo & peiwen @ Punggol field walk's sky garden; which is actually e top of a carpack, lol. The setting was like a pinic; opposite. Newspapers spread as table cloth, drinks were famous grouse's scotch whisky, jim bean, one red wine & one white wine + chicken nuggets & french fries. For e start, half glass of whisky nit(is that how u spell?) with shiyan, cos I owe him 11 shots of whisky & him, 12 shots to me over several rounds of daidee on thursday night. Then we played texas poker! Windfall! Think I won around $150, wahahahaha, must be e red wine, cos I drank at least 3/4 of it. Followed by a few glasses of white wine & interesting card game.
The setup
10 - Skip your turn
Jack - reverse
Queen - Pour any amount into e glass
King - Drink half of what's left
Ace - Drink all
4 of each cards, all are turned facedown. In turns, everyone flip a card to determine his fate. Nabei, I kena ace twice. Anyway, I found a new combo. Red + white + whisky, confirm merlion which I perform several times yesterday. Luckily I didnt have my dinner:) Million of thanks to shiyan for sending me home & peiwen for patting my back, hehe. Till now I'm still burping non-stop and it comes with a faint smell of red wine, yucks.
Omg, its already 510pm! I took 3 hrs to write this entry!

No comments:
Post a Comment