Sunday, November 18, 2007

Beautiful.

Yesterday night gathering was great, had bourbon, whisky, beer & white wine! Haha, think e most enjoyable part was e finger number guessing game; eddy had difficulty in mastering it - psychomotor! Poker was great! I won again! Sorry guys, I promise I will win more next time, hee.. But I had a drink too much, almost all e liquers were finished & I ended up sleeping on e couch; I dont remember how I got there but at least I didnt puke. Running a fever now, shouldnt be e drinks right? Most probably is shiyan pass to me one -.- So, I didnt go for work today, asked ken to replace. Been sleeping almost e whole day & my head is still spinning, arrr... Think I'm going to get a mc if it get worse. Current temperature - 38.

Eva mendes

She is damn hot la! Omg e feminine :p Most of all Beautiful! I came across this video when I was watching a stupid video of college students doing a replay of FF7, hence I placed it as my current video. So,please enjoy it guys!The song also quite nice, if I'm not wrong; by a switzerland singer - Patrick Nuo. Was wondering this sentence; when you feel someone is more important than yourself, it maybe love... I think I'm going to lie on e bed again, headache again.

No comments: