Sigh...
Tire.
Whole body is aching, only get to reach home at 630am this morning; was having a conversation by e riverside bar after leaving Zouk. I was rather speechless when I heard e family background, quite shaken by e doings of e parents to their children, arent parents e one that are suppose to provide care, warmth & shelter to their sons & daughters? I feel sad for her & I could see e pain in her eyes especially when she was struggling to control her tears. Hai..no wonder she appears to be so gloomy most of e time. Suicide came across to her umpteen times & luckily she didnt do it. Such a bright & clever girl, yet have to live with this kind of shit all e time, I really admire her strength & bravery to go through it. Hope that good things turn out for you :)
We often question about whether we have choices; we do have, for most of it. Some are however beyond our control & somehow it proved to me this morning...

No comments:
Post a Comment