Friday, November 16, 2007

Loss.

To bore to blog.

Ha. Finally home! Been staying in camp since tuesday cos of e implementation of 5BX(5 Basic exercise) which is basically 5 sets of simple exercises to warm up your body in e morning, followed by a 1.5km run & then .... back to sleep again, Zzzzz. Fuck la, it has to conduct every moring at 615am, how to book in before that? When e gates only open at 6am? Luckily I managed to know of this new game, "Final fantasy tactics" on psp, good enough to keep my boredom at bay, ha. 3 more weeks to my long break! & I'm already in holiday mood! Actually quite afew significant event took place this few days, but I cant remember of any now :( Strange huh, I often have this kind of memory lapse, then I will recall it after a few days or maybe e next moment... Till den.

No comments: