Past few days.
Friday night.
Total mess.
After having dinner at Vivocity "No signboard" restaurant, me, victor, james, marcus & guojun went over to Zouk. Initial plan was to make marcus drunk but guojun got drunk too. Poisons used were 2 jugs of long island tea, 2 jugs of vodka lime, 1 jug of whisky dry, 1 jug of vodka orange (for victor cos he drove), 2 shots of tequila & 2 glasses of graveyard(REALLY suck la). After I finished e last jug, we hit e dance floor. Then e problem started. I dont know what really happen, 1st thing I knew, guojun & marcus were being pushed away & e guy who pushed them was swearing & telling them to back off from his girlfriend. Noticing e commotion, a bouncer came over to whisk our group away except me, cos I was appeasing that guy, explaining that e both were drunk. Thinking that it has been settled, I went to e gents. However, no one was in sight when I was out of Zouk. 1st call was to james & he told me that they were at e carpark, so I proceeded there. Still, I couldnt find there, so I made another call. Then he told me they were remanded at e private carpark & e other party decided to press charge against both of them. Little did I know that e 'victim' & her boyfriend got after those 2. I couldnt get access to them & through e phone, I was told that e victim accused e 2 of them of groping under her skirt, WTF! Soon, e police came over & statements were taken, guojun was e only one brought to e station. Then, all of them were allowed to come out. After some discussion, I approached e 'victim' & her friends; tried to talk them out of not pressing charges. Hai, they just wouldnt budge, stating e two of them were too 'xialan'. Really damn fuckup, 1st time kena such thing, somemore I didnt even seen e girl before until they were released from e carpark, Zzzz.
Saturday, all of us were worried about guojun cos we havent heard anything from him yet & his parents were unaware of it. I heaved a relief after knowing that he was released at around 4pm. Now waiting for e outcome, hope that nothing happen to him.
Met up with peiwen, nicholas, shiyan for dinner at tanglin halt. I was late, prior to that, watched 'Brothers' with beng at JEC. Sian, I lost this time round, around $30 for e poker ba. Haha, siqi joined us at a later time, by then, 3/4 of e bacardi rum was finished & he suggested to go Zouk -.- Which we did go, haha.. Peiwen & I took aaron's car, I arent an expert on cars, but it was definitely tune to e max. Imagine 3 high idiots on that car, including e driver, weaving in/out of traffic; dangerous indeed. So, I decided. After getting my license, I sure go get a used civic & 'zhen' it, wahhahaa. Alright, I miss e gig in Zouk, cos most of e time was in Phuture & none were trance lovers, except peiwen who left early.
Sunday.
My suspicions were confirmed. There is really something wrong with my stomach. I realised that e next day after each drinking session, I bound to develop stomach pain & e stools which came out initially will always be black! And I also had diarrhoea for e whole morning, reported for work at 2pm instead. Had a company meeting & I wasnt really happy about e contents. For which, I kept quiet though it wasnt my issues that I'm unhappy about. I'm just 'feel' displaced. We then went for supper at Park royal hotel's Swensen, previously known as Crown prince. Didnt know that e black pepper seafood pasta is so nice! Finally a change of menu for me; I always & only order fish & chips, lol. Maybe I was too tire, fell asleep twice on e tabe, lol.
Today
Diarrhea is back! So, I took a day MC. Hehe, another reason is that I was too tired, only got home at 3.30am leh! Spent e whole day sleeping, really sleeping, slept like a log. Met shih shih for dinner, that silly girl made a decision without concluding 1st on saturday night & is now pondering on e conclusion, Zzzz. Ha, I think I see a glimpse of hope. Ahhh.. My eyelids are closing soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment