Friday, November 2, 2007

November

November.
I used to have a celebration on a specific date on this month. Coincidently, in a bad way, that was when e r/s came to an end on this very month too. I realised that I'm still not ready for anyone else, though e notion of getting involved with someone nice often struck me hard. Yet, I still miss her alot. Sometimes, at work, I can be miles away, deep in thoughts of her. I know.. "wtf right?" Cant help it though, been trying to solve that la. Then, e strange thing is that everyone wants to see me attach badly, cos its more norm for me? Haha, think I dont want meh? Its not easy to get acquainted with girls easily, not to mention a nice one? Even so, not every nice girl is e type that I will want. Hoho, luckily I'm blessed to know alot of nice girls... but only one or two is my type? & e sad thing is, they are attached. However, I think it just bores down to fate, already resigned myself to this statement "If it will happen, it will happen" . :)

Marcus's birthday tonight, need to get out soon to get his present.
I see red wine coming! Wahahaha... Diao, I suddenly thought of "动感超人" , Zzzzzz.

No comments: