Time.
Loss of appetite. Cant seem to contain e breakfast which consist of only 2 sausages, eggs & red beans, sigh...
This week has been a damn busy one, every morning moved out for exercise, then back to camp late at night. Follow by a rush back home to bath & change, then rush out again. I realised that I have attained a new threshold on e time I should be asleep; 1am.. Around that timing, I will start to yawn, tears start flowing from e eyes & I will start to slur abit, lol. Well, because of e rush, I have 'received' a few injuries; last week cut my finger while using a penknife. & just yesterday, injured my toes when I was running out of e toilet; hit onto a tile that is jutting out underneath e sink. Cant wear shoe now, cos with just a slight pressure, blood will just flow out, Zzzz.. Well, its worth it, cos I will have more time to go out with her, wahaha.. Wtf, my skin looks so reddish, cos of e tanning I acquired when I was building & tearing down e command post on top of e 3 tonners for e past few days. Well, e view on top was good cos our situation was located on a top of e hill, can have a bird eyeview towards e tuas crossway, somemore still can see sunrise in e morning.
I'm actually quite worry how this thing been going on, e direction we are heading to & e answer that you have to give me one day. Somehow, one cant stop being irrational when falling in love, but I have been thinking e about e consequences over & over again; it reaches e same conclusion, always. Anyway, it takes two hands to clap, thats why I chose to do whatever that I'm doing now. Do me a favor by not telling me that you arent good, that I'm wasting my time. Why? Cos you arent providing any solution to me or to yourself. I have faith in you, dont disappoint me..
The past few days have been e best ones for e past one year, thanks..

No comments:
Post a Comment