Ups & downs.
Sia la, my body feels so warm now.
Just woke up after having an afternoon nap, didnt really have a sound sleep, calls & sms kept coming in, but at least I feel much more better now. Wtf, I dont know how I got a strain ligament on my right leg, only felt it when I woke up this morning, Zzzz..
Yesterday night conversation was good, once again, I'm mesmerised by her seriousness whenever she talks in a serious mood. Ha, so I know, she have been anticipating my questions, so do I; on her reactions. Its funny that 2 person are discussing their dark side, bad habits in a way that its to let e other party know them fully well & to ... Hmm, accept it? Well, I really enjoyed e short walk down e quayside. But e subsequent events that unfold after that made me think hard again. I made e right choice, guess all its left is your calling now?

No comments:
Post a Comment