Sunday, December 16, 2007

Links.

Repercussions.
I often wonder whether my past actions account for everything that is happening. So, if thats e case, am I supposed to know what e future holds? Answer is no. But isnt that what is done in e present paves a path for e future? I think that sometimes I think too much, over analyse stuff which result in me trying too hard. Am I showing off? No. Just trying to make others life easier. Yet, somehow I got misunderstood by some. Its always easy to be misunderstood, I mean myself. Cos I often like to do things my own way, exerting authority on others & blunt words just seem to come out at e wrong time, sigh.. Because of a decision I made, I have several fronts to contend with now. Its worth it, cos I get to see e silly smile at e end of e day.

No comments: