WAD ----> What a day.
Fucking tulan today.
First, I lost my precious sleep; slept at around 430am & I need to go to work cos I 'gey kiang', told dave I can work. Second thing, I received a sms from xiaoyi, asking me to give him a call, confirm something bad happen, I told myself. Really fuck thing happened, I have to book in by 11pm tonight. Really cb lo, e duty already burnt my saturday night, & now they want to burn my friday night too _ _ Didnt have e mood to eat lunch too, but I was hungry, gobbled up e wanton mee in 5mins; which I didnt want to order but I told siqi to order mine for whatever he ordered. Then went for work; came a cb regular who got me more tulan but I'm too lazy to type out e details now. Evening, I was thinking to get a mc anot, am still having flu & sore throat & a slight fever. But it subsided, wtf. Lastly, e bus which is e final straw. Fucking bus 961, I waited 30mins for it, when it finally came, super full house. Thus, I waited another 10 more mins for e next one. Luckily, I got a seat & sensing misfortune might strike me again, I sat e alarm clock to 1035pm; it helped, I fell asleep while replying a sms.
Watched 2 movies yesterday, been a long time since I did that. 1st movie was 'Warlords' with beng, alan & chang, featuring Andy Lau, Jet Li & Takeshi Kaneshiro. Its about 3 gays who met each other in e pub & decided to become sworn faggots & they named their group as e 'Gaylords' . However, in order to be more widely accepted by others, they decided to use Warlords instead. Ya, thats what e movie is all about, faggots fagging faggots. Ha, no offense to gays, go catch e show! 2nd movie was ' Alvin & e chipmunks' & they are really really damn cute. If only real chipmunks are so cute? Anyway, its quite funny but I missed e 1st 15mins of it cos some idiot was late; yet she was e one who asked me to buy e 630pm tickets. Oh ya, speaking of which, I did something damn idiotic. I was already 5mins late for e 1st show, so I kinda rush to e theatre as alan left my tickets with e usher. I remembered it was theatre 2, went in, but I couldnt find them. As I didnt want to disturb others, I just took one of e front seats & messaged beng that I wouldnt be sitting with them. Actually I got abit suspicious, cos e show was like going to an end? It really ended in 15mins. I was like, eh.. wtf? I thought we watched e 330pm show? I didnt see them among e leaving crowd la, so I quickly approached e usher, "Is this theatre 2?" " No sir, this is theatre 3" OMFG, I am such a complete idiot. Finally, I joined them at e correct theatre, missed 20mins of e starting & watched 'Warlords' ending for 2 times, great huh! Thereafter, early dinner was at Hongkong cafe with e guys, but I left earlier for e 2nd show & ..... I forgot e tab, haha! Next time I my treat :) Took a walk down to Goodwood Park hotel with her, had some drinks there & siqi met up with us at 1030pm. Then, we had drinks at my place, my brother joined us & szehui joined at around 12am. Lol, I think me & szehui talked too much which incurred e wrath of someone who was ' trying to sleep' ? Ha, szehui also told me some silly stuffs, shrugs~~ In e end, e 2 girls had my bed, siqi with my brother in his room & I had e best choice, e sofa in e living room, lol...
Sian, blogging in camp really sucks alot. I'm missing you alot too.

No comments:
Post a Comment