On leave!!
Wahahaha! I will be on leave till next year 2nd week of january! Hmm, what should I do then?
- Buy new clothes
- Clear my old clothes
- Get my Poly cert which I have been telling myself to get it for e past 1 & a half years.
- Do more deals
- Maybe get a new phone, 6300 or k1 Black (Any surprises?)
- Preparations & make arrangement for 22th & all other important dates.
- Go out more with su yin
- Get wine & liquer glasses from IKEA.
- Stock up my Absoulutes & Barcardis! Running out of stock soon!
- Ya, time to change blogskin!
- Fuck la, I dont know still got what, but confirm have alot of things to do
Kena cheated. Went with andy for e swimming trial yesterday at Yishun Safra; for e 2008 S'pore biathlon. At first, we thought it was 10 laps in 30mins ---> easy feat, any moron can do it, heh. It turned out to be 30 laps in 40mins, omg. Sian, halfway through, my eyes got cloudy, due to e high chlorine in e water; I didnt wear goggles(big mistake, I need to get one!). Luckily I finished it in 39mins, lol. But my eyes were damn fucking painful & my vision damn blur; as if I was in genting, Zzzzz.. Then, went down outram to pick her up & went to Vivo thereafter.
Lol.. The way she handle things always left me stumped, yet that's one of e reasons that attracts me. How I wish e night was longer...

No comments:
Post a Comment