Sunday, December 2, 2007

Touch me in e night.

Hmm, sorry to shiyan, eddy, nich, siqi & whoever was @ holland village for not coming for e gathering; I had to do what I had to do, sure go for e next one? Haha.. It was a sudden decision, cos initial plan was for me to send her home. I held her hands again! Cos it was cold? So, nothing of significance. Upon reaching downstairs, she asked me where I was going; I forgot what I said. But I was told to wait for her to put her stuffs & thereafter, brought me to Ridout garden to chill out. Hmm, nothing much happened, we just talked for awhile & carried on with our own novels. I gave up to tireness at around 130am, slept for like 10mins on e table, lol. It was her turn when I woke up, eventually we took a walk back to her house. Hmm, walking beside her, e notion of holding her hands always pop up, yet I dont dare. Maybe I scared she will let go? Come on, I need to do something about it.

No comments: