2nd night.
Great, 2nd night of containment. Zzzz, I forget what I want to write again. MAPS!! Been looking at maps for e past 2 days, damn lots of terrain to cover! Mentally drained; though not entirely contributed by this. 2 things that I have been doing e past 2 days without fail ---> Fall asleep, just give me 30sec of idling, regardless of any place, any time & any position, my eyes will close on you. 2nd one is a newly evolved skill from e former, I can be oblivious to e surroundings & be miles away thinking of; even when its a major speaking right in front of me :)
Sia la, I just thought of almond longan, just ate it on sunday. Think e last time I had it, was made by you. Yeah, going hospital for dental x-ray tomorrow morning, but still have to return back to camp after it, Zzzzz... Its going to be another long quiet night again..
Its too hard not to think.

No comments:
Post a Comment