Burnt.
... I realised I have 2 wisdom tooth in my upper jaw after seeing e x-ray result. Bad news, e dentist said its a must to remove both of them, Zzzzz.. I hate surgery! The bill totalled to about $650, but fully subsidise by SAF, one of e rare good things about e organisation, ha. Hmm, e savings wasnt entire. Saw 2 mails on my table when I went home to have a change of clothes; last month singtel bill & my poly diploma loan payment. I made 2 records for myself, for e 1st time(& hopefully e last time) my phone bill hit 3 digits(after decimal, dont be a moron), somemore it starts with a 2; $280, my god! But.. I wouldnt elaborate on that. Next, my poly payment, they charge me around $100 on interest on my default payments, nabei. That time I was too lazy to change my account under a signature, hence, didnt pay on time for half a year? Heh. No choice, shall take them as my wisdom tooth extraction fees then. Sigh, think I hurted someone alot yesterday night, one whom I cherish alot. I ... think any further explanations also no use ba..
Please let e night pass faster..

No comments:
Post a Comment