Friday, January 4, 2008

Check check.

Time flies damn fast. Today is my last day of 'holiday', been on leave for nearly 1 month & it feels like just one week? & I finally went to collect my poly cert, to realise that I didnt bring any identification when I reached e examination office, Zzzzz. Ya, so much things happened during this period. Some significant ones; I realised I have moved on & alot of things could have been done if I had let go earlier. But its someone that made me let go, cos knowing myself too well, I wouldnt be able to do it alone.

  • I'm seriously bad in my financial mangement; my capital is running dangerously low & I didnt keep my spending in check.
  • This year is going to get tough if I get into university, expenses going up exponentially!
  • I need to source for efficient, streetsmart & trusthworthy partners to get my deals going; to expand network!
  • I have fallen in love.

I know e last one is a big surprise to almost everyone, including myself. How it happened, I also dont how to explain cos I also dont know how it really came about. Most important thing is, I'm glad to have met you, though it seems that I disrupted alot of peace along e way. Still, I dont know how to convey my words correctly at e right time, & its damn hard to get some things out of e mouth when I'm right in front of you, arrr.. Yet, I felt that you understand? Ha. You decide.

No comments: